Welcome to my corner of the internet.
My name is Amalia, and I’m a pay per click search marketing specialist at a marketing agency in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
I started my career in marketing 8 months ago after graduating from the British Columbia Institute of Technology. There is a long story before that, including growing up in Ontario, going to University, falling in love with running, and travelling to speak about blogging.
Now, despite the title of my blog, I focus mainly on balance. Balance between life demands and life goals, between needs and wants, between work and fun. So what will you find here?
- You will find tips about healthy eating and balance.
- You will find stories about what I call ‘functional fitness’, how I stay fit in ways that work for me.
- You will find tidbits on marketing and blogging and how the two can (and should!) work together.
- You will find advice on self-care and learn about the importance of maintaining mental health.
- You will hear all about the trials (and joy!) of planning a wedding and any other life changes that may come my way.
I’m your average 27 year old woman chasing goals and balancing life at the same time. I’m a digital marketing consultant and strategist. I’m a blogger, a yogi, a bibliophile, and someone who is full of wanderlust. I love white wine, buttery popcorn, and hanging out in a hammock. I think Vancouver is the most beautiful city I’ve ever laid eyes on.
And I’d love to connect with you. Enjoy.